Coachyourself is an online self-coaching journey designed to enhance specific behavioural skills. It uses a range of stimuli (videos, exercises, tools for putting skills into practice), to improve the effectiveness of specific behaviours in the organisational context.
When is coachyourself used?
- An improvement plan for the development of new behavioural patterns and to reduce the skills gap evidenced by the assessment
- Initiate self-coaching journey following a feedback meeting
- A powerful reinforcement of the learning gained during training courses
- To facilitate the integration of the behavioural strategies acquired in coaching and to sustain them
- For professionals with a lower level of responsibility, who are often unable to benefit from training opportunities due to budget restrictionst
- For people who would otherwise not benefit from development initiatives (junior, remote staff, agency staff) or for specific target audiences, such as managers for people management