AIMS AND PURPOSE
In the contemporary complex, uncertain and volatile context, Human Capital assumes a critical importance for an organisational success. It is essential that recruitment and selection processes are continuously improved so that the impact of suboptimal choices can be minimised. Today, if we wish to grasp the substantial opportunities arising from digital transformation, the process of choosing the right person from a wide pool of candidates has become an activity of vital importance.
The course is designed for the application of effective recruitment and selection processes in a wide range of organisational contexts, highlighting the impacts and the organisational synergies involved. Via the analysis of the various phases of the recruitment and selection process, the participants develop the knowledge and capability for recruiting, interviewing and evaluating candidates. The course enables them to acquire a genuine toolkit that they can apply in their own organisational context.
- Context overview: systemic and integrated view of recruitment and selection processes in today’s working environments. Insights explored on the impacts arising from:
- the coexistence of multiple generations at work
- the economic context
- Recruitment, organisational culture and employer brand: systemic connections
- Pillars of effectiveness and possible approaches to the recruitment and selection process
- Prerequisites for the recruitment and selection process:
- analysis of the organisational context and business needs
- understanding of the demand side and internal needs
- ingredients of an effective Job Profile
- Recruitment: process and digital opportunities
- Toolkit for recruitment and selection 4.0:
- The selection interview: learn to conduct effective interviews
- Assessment tools online for evaluating aptitudes, skills, motivations and learning agility
- Targeted Interview for in-depth analysis of specific competencies
- Induction into the organisation: the importance of engaging the new recruit in an effective onboarding process
WHO THE PROGRAMME IS DESIGNED FOR; TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODOLOGY
This is a three-day course, designed for:
- HR professionals
- HR Business Partner
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
The course has a predominantly experiential flavour: the analysis of individual topics is accompanied by exercises and successful case studies. The course is designed to be a genuine knowledge and practice gym, in which the participants experiment, hands-on, with the tools provided in the toolkit.
Particular attention is given to training participants in the different types of recruitment and selection interviews.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- To become familiar with the principal phases of recruitment and selection and the management implications
- To gain a systemic view of the main tools that can be used in the recruitment and selection process
- To gain expertise in the most complex tool: the selection interview
Those completing the course gain credits towards certification for the professional role of Competency Assessor.
The programme is designed and overseen by Angela Gallo, an internationally renowned authority in methodologies for developing Human Capital, and author of numerous publications on the topic. The lecturers are certified Assessors with many years of experience in processes of evaluation and assessment.