Skill Coaching MAST is the fruit of our experience of having delivered ten editions of our MAST(ER) in Skill Coaching. It is designed to provide all professional BUSINESS COACHES with the MUST-HAVE knowledge and skills to be able to gain the maximum benefit from Skill Coaching. It is also inspired by the passion many of our Coaches have for sailing and the sea. A ship’s MAST with its sail, like a tree pollinated by the wind, is transformed by the power of the wind into a driving force for the flowering of passions and emotions.
- Are you a professional COACH who would like to see your own clients’ enthusiasm for having chosen you?
- Would you like to ensure that your Coachees are empowered to change their own PERFORMANCE, thanks to your work on their competencies?
- Would you like to implement a series of practical tools to enable immediate performance improvements in your COACHEES?
- Is it important for you to start from a strong foundation of shared AWARENESS with your coachees?
- Do you like to work with SMART improvement objectives?
THEN THE MAST SKILL COACHING
PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU!
WHO THE COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR
The course is designed for
- Business Coach
…who wish to develop their competencies in mastering the applied methodology of Coaching, as well as gain a competency development toolkit, so they can run Skill Coaching initiatives.
A programme for currently active Business Coaches
- Create objectives designed to focus on improving your Coachee’s competencies
- Gain ICF (International Coach Federation) credits (CCE/Continuing Coach Education and RD/Resource Development)
Initiate the course by using a diagnostic tool to check and establish the current status of your Coachee’s competencies (Assessment Light)
- Focus on the skill that makes the difference
A rich set of practical resources with many tools devoted to skills training, including:
- LEARNING DIARY
- LEARNING STYLES
Supervision by Senior Skill Coaches
- You will be accompanied by your tutor on the course, who will be alongside you while you take on your first Skill Coaching sessions with your Coachee
A brief and intense training programme comprising four content-rich sessions, to enabling you to work with confidence on key competencies towards your clients’ performance objectives
- 32 hours across 4 months
- Lecturer-led lessons, groupwork, homework, tutoring
The course is directed by Fulvia Frattini, Head of Coaching, who has 15 years’ experience as a Business Coach and a Certified Master Skill Coach Major Expert, with over 2500 hours of Skill Coaching practice under her belt. It is delivered with the support of Stefano Falletti and Davide Mamo, IdeaManagement Skill Coaches with experience in performance coaching in the organisational and sporting contexts.
|Those completing the course will receive 32 CCE Credits (22 CC/Core Competencies and 10 RD/Resource Development) from ICF|